Contributions can also be made by mail to:
STOVALL FOR SENATE
P.O. Box 842
Ellenwood, GA 30294
For questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (404) 941-0513.
By donating you agree to the following terms:
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a federal contractor.
Contributions to Stovall for Senate are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.
To comply with Federal law, we must use our best efforts to obtain, maintain, and submit the name, mailing address, occupation and name of the employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 per election.
By submitting your contribution, you agree that the max contribution allowed is $2,800
By providing your mobile phone number you consent to receive recurring text messages from Stovall for Senate. Message & Data Rates May Apply. Text HELP for Info. Text STOP to opt out.